Sugar-Free Peanut-Butter Chocolate "Nice Cream"
- 5 frozen bananas
- 1 lb pack frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, coconut milk, or soy milk
- 1/3 cup 5 sparrows brand frappe base
- 6 scoops vital protein collagen peptides (unsweetened)
- 2/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup cacao powder or 5 Sparrows Brand Dark Cocoa mix
- 1/4 cup PB2 powder
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 tsp liquid stevia
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
In a high-powered blender, add your frozen banana, frozen cauliflower, and dairy-free milk. Blend until creamy and smooth. Add remaining nice-cream ingredients and blend until very smooth. Set aside.
Place a glass bowl in a pan of water and heat over low/medium heat. Melt coconut oil and mix in all remaining chocolate drizzle ingredients. Stir until melted and smooth.
In your ice cream container, layer your “nice-cream” with spoonfuls of the chocolate drizzle, natural Peanut-butter, and sprinkles of unsweetened coconut flakes.
Cover and freeze for 12 hours or overnight. When ready to eat, set out for 10 min to soften, scoop and enjoy!